San Ramon, CA – vCom Solutions, the leader in technology management lifecycle solutions, rewards key customers who have recognized the value of technology management-as-a-service (TMaaS) and its transformational effect on business operations. These customers have had a positive impact on their organization’s success and on vCom’s success over the past year. They are strategically bringing in a new level of transparency for greater visibility into their IT spend – with business intelligence tools to streamline multiple technologies and save money.
At the 9th Annual Customer Summit this year in San Francisco, vCom honored companies and individuals who have fully engaged in vSuite, vCom’s complete technology lifecycle management products in spend categories such as wireline, mobile and collaboration. By proactively partnering with vCom, they have reduced time spent on managing their IT environment, saved up to 20% of their costs and improved their ability to make smart decisions across the board within a powerful BI platform – all with a dedicated professional services team.
This year’s awards and recipients include:
- Project of the Year, Wireline – Structural Integrity
- Project of the Year, Mobility – Pape
- Project of the Year, Collaboration – Monterey Mushrooms
- Rookie of the Year – Stradling, Yocca, Carlson and Rauth
- Communications Lifecycle Management Evangelist Award – Johanna MacDonald from Stanford Children’s Hospital.
- “ACE Award” honors were given to individuals who have continued to help drive improvements to vCom’s products through partnerships and consumer insights;
- Michael McSpadden from Garda World
- Brett Ortega from ABHOW
- “vSuite All Star” awards were given to companies who adopted all modules of vSuite within the year;
- The School of Visual Arts
- Meals on Wheels San Francisco
“We were so excited to celebrate our 15th Anniversary with our clients at our annual Customer Summit. We consider our customers strategic partners and advisors for next generation products, and are privileged to have them take time to engage with vCom,” stated CEO Gary Storm. “It was a pleasure to recognize those we consider as leaders in their industry for their accomplishments in managing their technology lifecycle, successfully. Congratulations again to all of our award winners, and we look forward to celebrating the next set of winners in 2017,” Storm continued.
vCom’s comprehensive management solution, vSuite, combines a state-of-the-art professional services team and the premier, cloud-based software, vManager. vManager offers a full lifecycle management experience with complete visibility and management of customers’ technology spend and inventory.
About vCom Solutions
We’re revolutionizing how technology expenses are managed. We’ve been leading this quiet revolution for 15 years, delivering the products, platform, and people to manage our customers’ business technology and deliver visibility, control, and cost savings.