vCom Solutions announced today the release of vManager on Mobile 3.0 for iOS and Android, providing additional functionality and key enhancements enabling vCom customers to access their telecom inventory and invoices anywhere and at any time. vCom Solutions was the first Communications Lifecycle Management provider to offer a mobile version of its software solution for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
vManager on Mobile 3.0 is the premier mobile application for Communications Lifecycle Management and provides customers with access to their vFixed (Wireline Lifecycle Management), vMobile (Mobility Lifecycle Management), and vConnect (Conferencing and Collaboration Lifecycle Management) spend. vCom Solutions
"Our business users are constantly on the go, and due to the critical nature of communications, need to be able to access their telecom data and manage tickets, orders, and inventory no matter where they are," explains Bhanu Anukonda, Vice President of Product Development. "Understanding this, vCom has put emphasis on the mobile space, premiering a mobile application for telecom management and consistently updating it to provide additional functionality according to our users' needs."
Key elements of the release include
- Expanded invoice presentation
- View charges by carrier type, service type, and location with functionality to drill down to more granular levels
- View and download invoice PDFs
- Implemented Order Module with ability to view orders and add notes
- Implemented image attachments to Inventory Module
- Upload images of server rooms, MPOEs, or phone closets to support centralized IT departments managing a distributed environment and remote offices