Spend Category Tabs – Access each of the six categories of IT spend—networks, mobility, collaboration, cloud, hardware, and SaaS—through its own tab for a more efficient, organized and consistent user experience. With one click on the appropriate spend category tab, users can access everything within that category and quickly locate specific assets.
- Access everything within Networks, Mobile, Collaboration, Cloud, Hardware, and SaaS categories with one click on the specific category tab
- Enables consolidated, efficient viewing of orders, inventory, and tickets
- Find what you need faster
Mobile Shop/Buy – Users can now shop and compare pricing for mobile services directly from vManager. Shop live and obtain near-immediate price quotes on mobile phones, routers, accessories, etc. from various providers or request quotes through vCom’s Technology Solutions Group.
- Shop for corporate mobile voice or data plans, IoT, mobile devices, accessories, and other mobile services
- Choose from unlimited device/service options or a pre-defined catalog of selections
- Compare pricing directly from the carriers and vCom’s pre-negotiated wholesale buyer rates
AP Configuration Wizard – Users can build and customize their cost allocation and AP posting files. Previously requiring back-end help from vCom experts, users can now generate their own AP posting files and allocate based on inventory, location, cost center, etc.
- Easy step-by-step creation of allocations based on inventory, location, cost center, etc.
- Apply to current invoices or backlog
- Choose from multiple AP posting file formats
Pending Inventory Tool – Clients are now able to choose which assets from carrier invoices are managed within vManager and enter those directly into the platform, streamlining the asset loading process and empowering users to manage it themselves.
- Users decide which assets to manage within the platform
- Select assets directly from the invoice and add to inventory with a few simple clicks
- Streamlines asset loading process
Catalog Management – Organizations can build mobile and hardware catalogs, customizing selection options based on predefined criteria.
- Set the parameters of carriers, plans, options, devices, and accessories
- Create a catalog of spare mobile devices available for reuse
- Cataloged by model, category, depreciation interval, manufacturer, status, supplier