vCom – A Decade of Excellence
Entering a new decade is the perfect opportunity to look back at the last 10 years and highlight some of the key accomplishments and game changing initiatives that have made vCom the organization we are today. The decade past saw exciting growth across the board—from the size of our organization and the number of our service offerings, to the increased value we continue to bring to the largest number of clients in our history.
So here then, in no particular order, are vCom’s top 10 highlights of the last decade:
- Brought the Procure-to-Pay IT Spend Management model once only available to Fortune 500 companies, to the mid-market and small businesses.
- Expanded our IT spend service and support offerings from one area of focus (Network) to six! We added Mobile, Collaboration, Hardware, Cloud, and SaaS.
- Launched a first-of-its-kind “Kayak-like” marketplace for companies to shop and buy IT services online. Leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA), vCom integrated with hundreds of service providers to provide customers access to pricing and real-time service availability.
- Made organizational health not just a mission but an integral part of our DNA, adopting the principles of the Table Group to guide our success.
- 12 consecutive years with a customer satisfaction rating of 95% plus! Our vManager platform regularly receives an unprecedented 100% customer satisfaction rating and is called the best IT Spend Management Platform multiple times.
- Launched the first-of-its-kind IT Spend Management App for iOS and Android on the market. Version 7 is slated for Q1 2020, with more functionality being added regularly.
- Expanded our US team to a watershed 100+ employees mark with talent distributed across the U.S. Also built our India team that grew to 25 people across operations management, expense management, and software development.
- Worked with our employees to donate 2,500 toys, 5,000 meals, and more than $103,000 for local and global disaster relief efforts.
- Expanded our suite of IT Lifecycle Management software and services to support clients who choose to procure their services via retail. They deserve world-class service as well!
- With a great focus on employee engagement and satisfaction, named to the list of the Best Places to Work in SF Bay Area for 12 consecutive years! We also made the Glassdoor Best Places to Work in the U.S. list in 2010, along with a top CEO accolade.
We’re proud of everything we’ve accomplished since 2010 and are fired up and charging full speed ahead into the new Roaring 20s!