vCom Launches vManager 11 – Raising the Bar for Transformative IT Spend Management Software
October 30, 2018 – San Ramon, CA – vCom Solutions, a leader in IT spend management software and managed services, announces the launch of vManager 11. The latest release marks the 11th anniversary of the software and promises to deliver new and exciting upgrades for any business eager to transform the way they manage their IT environment. With faster access to IT spend information, a slick shop and buy tool, critical alerts for contracts and a wealth of high-quality educational content – the vManager 11 software is a-one-of-a-kind, procure-to-pay platform for enterprises.
IT spend is on the rise with increasingly complex technologies to manage across an entire organization. From SD-WAN and UCaaS to IoT and cloud infrastructure – selecting, evaluating and implementing solutions is time and resource intensive. vCom’s vManager 11 is here to help! We manage what’s most critical to running your business. Whether you’re buying, paying for, running, or maintaining technologies, vCom has the most comprehensive procure-to-pay software and subject matter professionals to help you get it all under control.
The latest release solves some of the most cumbersome functions including RFP management through an innovative solutions design module. Long gone are the days of waiting, sifting and evaluating bids, searching for just the right fit. vCom also improved its unique Shop & Buy tool, where most IT services and hardware can be purchased on-the-spot with greater ease, simplicity and visibility.
“vCom has helped me learn a lot. With what I have in the software tool right now, vCom has helped me reduce my IT spend by 20%, optimize what I already have and get rid of what I don’t need. I have visibility into services and costs that no one knew existed,” stated John Orr, CIO of Austin Bank. “And I’m not done yet. There’s a lot more that vManager can do for us,” he continued.
Based on user feedback from vCom’s Customer Summit, improvements to vManager 11 include accessibility to metrics and information that matter most to you. For example, the new dashboard provides customizable views of content based on user-roles. With automated alerts for contracts, you’ll never have to worry about contracts expiring or renewing without getting advanced warning. The new and improved vCom University portal holds a wealth of educational videos with thought-provoking topics to help you maneuver the platform, learn tips and tricks, and gain visibility into all IT spend that vCom manages for you. Finally, the new, global search feature offers Google-like functionality for faster access to information across the entire software platform – alleviating the strain of finding the information you need right away. Coming soon is vCom’s Mobile App 6.0 for customers on-the-go who want to leverage many of the new features.
“Our focus is to create a superior customer experience, whether it’s by allowing users to customize the Dashboard to suit their needs, or providing them with a global and intelligent search tool to find data in a timely manner,” stated Adam Shawley, vCom CIO. “As we enter the 11th anniversary of our software, we get closer to building a platform that is smart enough to handle the most challenging tasks of managing IT spend,” he continued.
Just when you thought the vManager platform was robust enough, it gets even better.
What’s New in vManager 11?
- Dashboard Redesign – a new, customizable Dashboard module in vManager gives users command of which metrics to display that are most valuable to them. Unique information can be displayed based on individual preferences and roles– delivering relevant and actionable insights.
- Improved Shop & Buy Experience – an upgraded online store for IT services and products offers a streamlined experience for better sorting and filtering within the pricing catalogue.
- Automatic Alerts for Contracts – the useful feature helps customers gain transparency and time with a clear line of sight into their contract terms, end-dates and opportunities to re-negotiate. Users receive monthly email notifications before contracts are up for renewal in 120 days or less.
- vCom University – the refined educational resource center serves up a library of useful content related to business needs. Users can self-serve based on their preferences for module-by-module videos and solutions-focused topics to help them navigate the evolving software platform and increase their knowledge of professional services available to them.
- New Search Feature – a new, global Search feature offers intelligent, Google-like functionality, enabling users to access information they need faster than ever before across the entire software platform. Customers can search the platform for Orders, Inventory, Tickets & Locations and more.
- Streamlined Menu – new icons in the main navigational menu to improve user experience and clarify represented modules, such as shop, orders and more.
About vCom Solutions
vCom is a cloud-based software and managed services company focused on helping enterprises manage IT spend from procure-to-pay. vCom improves visibility and control within a single software while decreasing expenses for networks, mobile, hardware, cloud and collaboration technologies. To learn more about vCom, visit https://vcomsolutions.com.