vCom Strategies and Savings for Customers During These Challenging Times
We hope that you and your family are healthy and safe. To paraphrase Thomas Paine, “These are the times that try everyone’s souls.” Like you, we understand the anxiety facing businesses today and are working hard to help ease the burden on our customers.
Because vCom was able to transition our business immediately to a work-from-home model, we have been able to support all customers with no impact to our services. We have also been proactively working with the carriers on your behalf to ensure that your technology is not disrupted.
Now, to further assist during these uncertain times, vCom has launched several new initiatives focused on cost-saving strategies and ensuring business continuity:
- We have negotiated with AT&T to provide customers a 15% discount on Local Lines managed via vCom’s Buyers’ Club division, which will be applied on May 1.
- As part of a new program we are calling vCom CARES, we are offering both current and new customers a 4-month grace period on management fees for new Mobile Lifecycle Management or Expense Management engagements, in order to provide needed visibility and information, and optimize existing retail spend, helping you immediately reduce costs for your organization.
- We are launching a “Work-From-Home Bundle” that includes an SD-WAN appliance with firewall, Broadband, and backup Wireless WAN connection. This will enable customers to effectively ensure that their remote users can work securely and productively from home today and into the future.
- We have launched a training series and published a blog on technologies that help companies looking to deploy Work-from-Home solutions .
- To learn more about these programs, please call your vCom Account Executive or 1.800.804.vCOM
As a reminder, one of the services that we provide is our Buyers’ Club: the aggregation of service provider expenses on one vCom invoice. Instead of having to make multiple carrier payments for various IT services, we make all those payments on your behalf and you make one payment to us. Further, we shield you from carrier disputes and errors that are prevalent.
Should the need arise for any delayed payment to vCom’s consolidated invoices, we ask that you communicate with us proactively in order to ensure that we can continue to work together to provide this valuable service. During these challenging times, we will do everything within our capabilities to afford all customers ongoing flexibility.
In addition, we recognize that some of our customers are not leveraging us for the management of all their IT spend across our 6 categories (Networks, Mobile, Collaboration, Hardware, Cloud, SaaS). Now more than ever, organizations need time back, require actionable information to make decisions quickly, and need to identify areas to reduce IT costs. Our team of experts is ready to review your current environment, leverage our vManager platform to give you visibility, and provide you insights on how to best optimize your IT spend. When you’re ready, we’ll be ready!
Whether it’s helping a premier healthcare customer with Wireless WAN for mobile hospital units; assisting a banking customer with an urgent 800 number for SBA loans; enabling customers to set up Contact Center as a Service; or helping a legal customer with additional mobile phones and home broadband, we are doing everything that we can to support customers during this challenging time.
On behalf of the entire vCom organization, thank you for putting your trust in us. We are fully-committed to working through these unusual and challenging circumstances together with you. If you have any questions or concerns, please direct any question to your account team, email us at email@example.com, or visit our vCom Cares page.