Many organizations have been impacted by significant economic challenges as a result of these unprecedented and uncertain times.
At vCom, in addition to helping enterprises manage their complete IT lifecycle, we aim to give back to our communities as often as possible and especially during times of great need. Every year our employees give time, dollars, and goods to support those in need.
In response to recent events, we held an employee donation drive to support local businesses, non-profits, and vCom customers in need. We set our goal to raise $10,000 in employee donations and committed to matching dollar-for-dollar with a $10,000 vCom donation. We are pleased to share that we exceeded our goal and raised a total of $21,000.
We are excited to announce that we have selected 11 organizations across the U.S. to receive grants up to $2,000 each. On behalf of vCom and our employees, we hope that these funds will be of assistance as these organizations aim to meet these economic challenges head on.
Four organizations that are receiving grants are:
- San Francisco Bay Area: Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano and Loaves & Fishes of Contra Costa
- Spokane, WA: Second Harvest Spokane
- Indianapolis, IN: Horizon House Indianapolis
- Justice and Equality Fund – GoFundMe
In addition to these, six of vCom’s existing customers that are non-profits and one prospect involved in community outreach are also receiving the grants:
- Peninsula Humane Society
- Elder Care Alliance
- Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida
- Goodwill of Central and Southern Indiana
- H-E-B Food Bank Assistance Program
The entire #vCommunity will continue to do what we can to help both businesses and individuals impacted by these unusual times.