vCom’s Latest Software Set to Revolutionize IT Lifecycle Management
Company Celebrates 10th Anniversary of Software with Launch of vManager 10, Featuring Live IT Shopping, Real-time Bandwidth Utilization, and More
vCom Solutions, the leader in IT Lifecycle Management (ITLM), announces the launch of its most enhanced software to date – vManager 10. The leading ITLM software and services platform, vManager 10, has an improved, more intuitive interface to navigate the lifespan of IT enterprise assets, reducing time and costs spent on managing IT expenses.
vManager 10’s Shop & Buy feature for online IT shopping is designed to meet today’s ever-demanding web-based consumer expectations. The ability to buy from multiple service providers, customize options like terms and bandwidth, and obtain live pricing will revolutionize the way IT departments procure and manage their IT environment.
A new Utilization module is included in vManager 10, offering a central repository for utilization across data, voice and mobile IT assets. Enterprises gain access to real-time bandwidth usage of network assets across any provider to better optimize their network infrastructure. And the Unmanaged Audited Retail Inventory feature provides a bird’s-eye view of all unmanaged IT spend to help enterprises develop an action plan to optimize their IT environment.
The vManager 10 release marks the tenth-year anniversary of the software originally launched by vCom as an IT expense management platform for telecom services. Over time, vCom’s software and professional services have evolved to include mobile, cloud and collaboration technologies. Ultimately, vCom innovated and developed a new model for managing the life of an IT asset – from design, shopping and buying, through deployment, support and billing, to accounting, analytics and optimization. vCom’s new IT management platform helps enterprises manage and track technology assets – from procure-to-pay – reducing time and costs spent on managing IT expenses.
“vManager 10 marks a major milestone for vCom,” announced Gary Storm, CEO of vCom. “In today’s world, having a single software platform that has been continuously improved upon for over 10 years is incredibly special. The feedback from our Customer Advisory Council has been the driving value of our software since we held our first user conference 10 years ago. We are incredibly proud of the platform, and look forward to continue getting in new customers’ hands.”
“vCom has found a way to implement apps in its software that provide solutions and assist in areas that I previously would have never thought possible. It’s a one-stop shop for almost every IT management service you can think of, and then some,” observed Andrew Anderson of Sentinel Offender Services.
Highlights of vManager 10 Release
- New intuitive menu, mirroring the full IT Lifecycle Management process from procure-to-pay.
- Shop wireline, mobile, collaboration, and cloud orders in real-time directly within a new powerful sourcing engine.
- Utilization view for bandwidth usage and trends across all vCom-managed voice, data and mobile spend.
- Audited Inventory Retail Management for all unmanaged spend to optimize current and future IT spend.
- Managed Services Workflow with electronic approvals on exhibits in one place for peace of mind.
All-In-One IT Lifecycle Management Software and Services
- Solution Design: Select technologies to fit and build the IT solution stack
- Sourcing: Shop & Buy engine – live pricing, comparison shopping with custom options
- Contract Management: Review, manage, and store all IT vendor contracts
- Order Management: Manage the deployment of new IT assets
- Asset Management: Centralize, manage and track all IT assets in one system
- Service & Support: Proactive Network Monitoring & Notification of any provider
- Invoice Management: Centralize and normalize invoices for all IT spend
- Accounting: Automate GL Coding and AP Posting; manage budgets with granularity
- Analytics: View Utilization across data, voice and mobile; leverage actionable BI and build custom ad-hoc reports to analyze IT spend
Click here for more information on vManager 10.
About vCom Solutions
vCom is a cloud-based software and managed services company focused on helping enterprises manage IT spend from procure-to-pay. vCom improves visibility and control within a single software while decreasing expenses for wireline, mobile, cloud and collaboration technologies. To learn more about vCom, visit http://vcomsolutions.com.