Click on icons and menus below for more detail
- Planning & Procurement Management
- Operations Management
- Expense Management
- Tools and Support
vCom’s Dashboard is a centralized view into various menus, reporting and tools throughout vManager. Understand trends and analytics, open action items and spend optimization opportunities.
- Spend under management
- Billing trends
- Customer action items
Network planning, optimizing server roles, balancing access and security, and rolling out new apps continuously strain the challenges of successfully managing the IT lifecycle.
Designing and Sourcing the entire solution stack is the key to building a solid foundation for delivering an enterprise class technology solution that performs to expectations, is always available and is within cost boundaries. Success is possible with the alignment of a clear vision and smart project plan.
Evaluate design proposals for upgrading circuits or networks and comparing different options via an ROI Calculator
- IT Planning
- Technology Architecture Design
- Service Provider Benchmarking
- Vendor Scorecard Access
This tool enables you to initiate pricing options for new vCom managed Wireline (Networks), Collaboration, Mobile and Cloud services.
- Choose existing locations or add new sites
- Determine service type and contract terms
After you've initiated a request through vManager's 'Shop' tool, you will have access to vCom managed services options and pricing from hundreds of carriers across the country with a few easy clicks.
- Real-time pricing
- Instant quote management and price comparisons
- Shopping cart with easy service order approvals and order tracking
Once you've established your Cost Center/ AP posting file with vCom, this tool allows you to create and manage an annual budget.
- Track overall spend, trends and actual vs. projected reporting
Understand how to automate the process of cost center allocation, AP file generation and cost center budget reports.
- Establish your AP file based on your current Cost Center and GL allocations
Quickly reference the history of previous payments or determine your current balance for both wireline and mobile spend.
Retrieve all of your technology invoices from one portal. Understand how to view your charges by carrier or inventory type and create an invoice workflow to automate the approval process.
- View your bill in PDF, Excel or portal summary
- Break out charges by service type, carrier or location
- Establish workflow approvals to match your company's internal procedures
Engagement Projects were designed to effectively establish communication between you and your vCom team. They work just like an Account Inquiry ticket but can be assigned to your internal team members.
- Track project details and current owner
- View historical notes and communication
Access the Mobility platform to view current status of all procurement and service orders.
- Shipping and tracking information
- Current status including notes and updates
Wireline & Collaboration Tickets
Research and view current and past tickets related to billing inquiries, account inquiries and trouble tickets.
- Open tickets
- Find details such as historical notes, contacts and inventory attributes
This tool allows users to track and maintain assets such as laptops, desk phones, printers or software licenses both online and through vCom's free mobile app. It is highly configurable and offers customizable fields that can be created to fit individual business needs.
- Photos and notes
- Tracking by person, location or asset type
- Cloning and historical ownership
- Depreciation, warranty and end-of-life
vCom’s team of telecom analyst experts will audit products & services through customer invoices and CSRs. Once their research is complete, the inventory is stored here and can be viewed in various charts and reports.
- Unconverted inventory eligible to convert to vCom spend
- Metrics by carrier and service type
- Inventory with/without contract terms and out of contract
Access the Mobility platform to gain control over your mobile inventory, usage and costs.
- Create detailed custom reports with fields to meet your business needs
- View features, plans and usage
- AP, Cost Center and GL Coding
Wireline & Collaboration Inventory
Find a complete list of vCom managed wireline and collaboration services (POTs line, DIA, cable, MPLS, hosted PBX, etc.) along with granular details and attributes.
- Open trouble tickets on specific inventory items
- Customized naming options
- Historical lifecycle data related to tickets and orders
- Monthly cost breakdown and applicable service order/contract
Access the Mobility platform to review moves, adds, changes and disconnects for your mobile devices.
- Open, pending and completed orders
- Current line status and shipping information
Wireline & Collaboration Orders
Navigate the "Orders" tool to review moves, adds, changes and disconnects for both wireline & collaboration orders.
- Open, cancelled and closed orders
- Service attributes and key features
- Historical notes and email correspondence
Research various long distance usage rates by location, carrier and service type.
- Usage type
- Price per minute
Managed Services Workflow
View and electronically approve vCom managed services contracts and exhibits in this tool.
- View contract status
- Download and save documents
Access vCom's document repository for all contracts, vendor account reports, network diagrams and master service agreements related to vCom.
- Organization and sorting options
- Upload and store your own documents
- Customized naming and document descriptions
Conf/Calling Card Procurement
vCom offers a simple way to automate ordering for conference calling and calling card services.
Access a historical 13 month view of your technology costs and highlight specific variations in rates, fees and pricing.
- View high level trends or get granular information about where your costs fluctuate
- Will help you easily understand why there is a cost increase/decrease
Learn how to best choose from over 70 reporting charts that will help you dive deeper into your overall spend, inventory and usage.
- Create your own chart group to view trends that are apply to your everyday tasks
- Accounting, usage and inventory charts and trends available
Work with your Software Adoption Team (SAT) to understand the available custom reporting options and when/how to download and save.
Discover the abundant capabilities within this fully customizable reporting tool.
- Create personalized reporting that will help you with your day to day functions.
- Choose from Billing, Inventory or Ordering reports
- Create auto generated reporting that can be emailed to various groups or people
View your utilization trends across all vCom-managed voice, data and mobile spend. See and drill into bandwidth utilization across all monitored carrier circuits.
- Includes Monitoring & Notification
- Leverage vCom’s NOC for proactive management of alerts and outages
Get access to your vCom Account Team. Contact information, escalation procedures and security settings are found here. You’ll also have access into vCom University which includes training videos and various learning tools.
Access and view a library of all locations with Lifecycle Aggregator, Lifecycle Direct and Expense products.
- Manage assigned contacts and Cost Centers
- Add non vCom managed locations for a centralized view of all sites
Learn how to create a complete list of employees, assign inventory that they currently utilize, and associate them to their specific location.
With the high demands of data security, this menu provides many layers and options to best meet your business needs.
- Configure password rules
- Reset passwords
- Determine user types and access points
Get to know your vCom Account Team, and know who to contact when Support is needed.
- vCom holiday schedule
- Escalation list and procedure
- Trouble severity tiers
Access training documents, video tutorials and other learning options available to all vManager users.
Learn where to find carrier and vendor related intervals, outage updates and name changes due to mergers and acquisitions.
Service Order Workflow
This tool allows you to view and approve vCom Service Orders. You can also create a work flow approval process that includes notifications to pending approvers.
Invoice Tracking & Admin Tool
Track the status of Lifecycle Management Direct and Expense invoices that are in the process of being loaded into vManager. This tool also allows you to update carrier portal information such as portal URL, user ID and password.
- View important information like invoice load and billing dates
- See a complete list of invoices loaded that are associated to a specific carrier account number
Invoice Workflow Management
Create custom workflows to view and manage invoice approvals. With this latest feature, you can create as many workflows as you need for multiple accounts.
- Assign users roles based on hierarchy simply with drag and drop menus
- Set thresholds for approval amounts
- Approver group workflows for teams