San Ramon, CA – April 26, 2022 – vCom Solutions, a leader in delivering software and services for managing the lifecycle of IT spend from procure to pay, today announced the latest release of the company’s award-winning vManager platform. Release 14.1 enhancements improve the speed at which users can access the information they need to gain the most accurate view of their IT assets and spend. In addition to providing users with expanded capabilities and flexibility around Ad Hoc reporting and analytics, vManager 14.1 includes enhanced management of Hardware assets, and improved visibility into mobile orders and the invoices vCom manages and pays on behalf of clients.
“We look at every vManager enhancement we make through the lens of how it will lower our clients’ costs, save them time, and put information at their fingertips so that they can do their jobs better,” says Sameer Hilal, vCom Chief Operating Officer. “The enhancements in vManager 14.1 focus on making it easier for clients to get tasks done more efficiently, gain access to the information they need quicker, and deliver results faster.”
The cloud-based vManager platform centralizes an organization’s IT data across the six main categories of IT spend: Network, Mobile, Cloud, Collaboration, SaaS, and Hardware. From procurement and ROI tools, through order, asset, and ticket management, to tracking invoices and cost allocations and providing detailed, customizable analytics at-a-glance, vManager provides IT teams with accurate visibility into every single aspect of organizational IT spend.
“One of the many strengths of vManager is the hundreds of reports available to clients to analyze every area of their IT spend quickly and easily,” says Hilal. “Given the complexity of today’s IT environments, building specialized reports can be time consuming. The expanded Ad Hoc reporting capabilities of v14.1 allow clients to easily customize their data anyway they see fit, share it across their organization, and automate receiving those customized reports at the frequency they want to receive and share them. That’s what we mean by getting the information you need, when you need it, to make better decisions faster.”
vManager 14.1 includes further enhancements to vCom’s highly popular Managed Pay service which was launched in late 2020 to digitize the process of invoice processing, and help organizations offload and streamline the payment of retail service provider invoices. Customers can now easily identify which invoices are enrolled under the Managed Pay program.
Additional key capabilities and enhancements within vManager 14.1 include:
- An expanded view of a mobile line order status enables enhanced support of multi-line and bulk ordering of mobile devices and services
- Mobile orders can be assigned to specific cost centers at the time of the request to ensure that charges are allocated correctly before billing begins
- Mobility plan add-ons and device SKUs are now incorporated into the mobile Catalog
- Clients can configure up to 10 customizable columns in the Hardware tool to identify assets by serial number, location, type, etc.
- Customers can open self-service trouble tickets against self-managed hardware assets such as laptops, printers, etc. and assign those tickets to internal IT resources for easy management
- The addition of a Managed Pay column within the vManager Invoice tool lets clients that use vCom’s Managed Pay service to pay their bills easily identify which organizational invoices are enrolled under the Managed Pay program.
- Updates to Ad-Hoc inventory, orders, and billing reports include visibility into all active Mobile, SaaS, Cloud, and customer-added Hardware assets inventory; all invoice charges sourced through vCom’s Buyers’ Club or through vCom’s brokerage offering and managed by vCom are available for customizable reporting.
- Customers can now pull 5 years of order data into their reporting for any historical reporting requirements
- A simplified view of True Cost Summary data has been made the default to streamline the user experience
- Cost Center details are available in Mobile Usage Reports
Additional information on vManager 14.1 can be found at: https://vcomsolutions.com/software/latest-release/