Latest features and benefits. vManager 13.1 introduces Cloud 1.0, expands purchasing, streamlines payments, and improves optimization.
Introducing vManager 13.1
New Feature: Cloud 1.0
Manage Azure, AWS, and GCP
Users can now track and view their Azure, AWS, and Google assets directly within vManager. All asset data is captured and stored.
Cloud 1.0 also features a set of powerful utilization graphs for at-a-glance views of key operational data and Optimization recommendations to improve costs and usage.
New Feature: Marketplace
Formerly known as Shop/Buy, the vManager Marketplace is a one-stop shopping experience that allows you to see real-time pricing on Mobile, Network, and Collaboration assets. The latest enhancements expand features and add new functionality.
- Mobile Quick Orders are designed to get your orders processed quickly.
- Expanded Purchase Options now providing the ability to shop for mobile devices by condition: New, Refurbished, Open Box, and Certified Pre-owned.
- A Status Progress Counter lets customers track the number of pricing options for each pricing request.
Clients not using vCom for mobile lifecycle management yet can get a taste of how convenient and quick mobile asset shopping can be with the support of vCom. Shop for mobile assets through vCom Buyers’ Club account and see how easy it is to source your mobile devices.
New Feature: Reporting
Two new mobile management reporting tools
Two key mobile management reporting tools have also been added that will help reduce the number of unused assets within an organization.
- The Manager Mobile Report provides billing and true usage details on corporate-owned devices enabling management of data limits and pooling plans.
- The Unassigned Mobile Inventory Report, designed to pull current data on any active or suspended mobile inventory, helping organizations clean-up unused inventory and eliminate waste.
New Feature: Pay Now
Convenient payment options added to vManager